Greatest Quotes in the history By Muhammad Peace Be Upon Him
1. Strive always to excel in virtue and truth.
2. The best richness is the richness of the soul.
3. Whoever loves to meet Allah, Allah loves to meet him.
4. Who is the most favored of Allah? He from whom the greatest good comes to His creatures.
5. There is a polish for everything that takes away rust; and the polish for the heart is the remembrance of Allah.
6. It is your own conduct which will lead you to reward or punishment, as if you had been destined therefore.
7. You will not enter paradise until you have faith. And you will not complete your faith until you love one another.
8. The worldly comforts are not for me. I am like a traveler, who takes rest under a tree in the shade and then goes on his way.
9. Conduct yourself in this world as if you are here to stay forever, and yet prepare for eternity as if you are to die tomorrow.
10. Verily, Allah is compassionate and is fond of compassion, and He gives to the compassionate what He does not give to the harsh.
11. It is better to sit alone than in company with the bad, and it is better still to sit with the good than alone. It is better to speak to a seeker of knowledge than to remain silent, but silence is better than idle words.
12. Do you love your creator Love your fellow-beings first.
13. The most excellent Jihad is that for the conquest of self.
14. The love of the world is the root of all evil.
15. Say what is true, although it may be bitter and displeasing to people.
16. It is not worthy of a speaker of truth to curse people.
17. A sincere repenter of faults is like him who hath committed none.
18. Strive always to excel in virtue and truth.
19. The rights of women are sacred. See that women are maintained in the rights assigned to them.
20. Riches are not from an abundance of wordly goods but from a contented mind.
21. Everyone is divinely furthered in accordance with his character.
22. They will enter the Garden of Bliss who have a true, pure, and merciful heart.